Journal Writing Workshop
As 2021 comes to an end, many of us are setting goals for the new year. You may reflect back on past years and remember how your goals fell off after a few weeks. That’s because when a goal is set without intention, we are not fully connected to them.
This year, ensure your success by transforming your goals into intentions.
But why would turning goals into intentions make a difference?
While a goal represents the “what” or end result that we aim to achieve in the future, an intention
- Is the energy inside your being on a daily basis;
- Creates a bridge between where you are now and where you want to be;
- Does not require overwhelming feelings or emotions;
- Guides or gives a confidence nudge in the desired direction; and
- Is not absolute: There is space allowed for expansion and change.
How do you transform goals into intentions and activate them?
With writing and meditation: Writing creates our being, and meditation brings our body into alignment to prepare for the transformation.
Intentions energize our words with high vibrational feelings. As we become connected deeper to the flow of energy, our words and thoughts have even more power. Therefore, it is important to choose words wisely as our vibration increases.